- RSS Channel Showcase 4283110
- RSS Channel Showcase 7296127
- RSS Channel Showcase 3367709
- RSS Channel Showcase 1683012
Articles on this Page
- 09/14/18--23:01: _Quick Saturday roun...
- 09/15/18--23:50: _Newcastle 1-2 Arsen...
- 09/16/18--22:02: _Holidays over: furt...
- 09/17/18--00:49: _Arsecast Extra Epis...
- 09/18/18--00:22: _All aboard the SS K...
- 09/18/18--23:22: _Raul Sanllehi the k...
- 09/19/18--09:30: _Bernd Fingers
- 09/19/18--22:36: _Europa League still...
- 09/20/18--11:09: _Arsenal v FC Vorskl...
- 09/20/18--22:46: _Arsenal 4-2 FC Vors...
- 09/21/18--04:43: _Episode 493 – Learn...
- 09/21/18--06:02: _A FAREWELL TO IVAN
- 09/21/18--23:53: _My kingdom for a cl...
- 09/23/18--01:54: _A few pre-Everton q...
- 09/23/18--07:45: _Arsenal v Everton –...
- 09/14/18--23:01: Quick Saturday round up
- 09/15/18--23:50: Newcastle 1-2 Arsenal: Torreira makes the difference
- 09/16/18--22:02: Holidays over: further analysis of Emery’s process continues
- 09/17/18--00:49: Arsecast Extra Episode 248 – 17.09.2018
- 09/18/18--00:22: All aboard the SS Kroenke: Where she’ll go, nobody knows!
- 09/19/18--09:30: Bernd Fingers
- 09/20/18--11:09: Arsenal v FC Vorskla – live blog
- 09/21/18--04:43: Episode 493 – Learning to run
- 09/21/18--06:02: A FAREWELL TO IVAN
- 09/21/18--23:53: My kingdom for a clean sheet
- 09/23/18--01:54: A few pre-Everton questions
- 09/23/18--07:45: Arsenal v Everton – live blog
Hello and welcome to Arseblog from – wait-a-goddamn-minute-this-isn’t-my-house! In fairness, it does appear to be the house I went to sleep in, but it’s not my house, with my bed, with my things. Tis not unpleasant though, I’m staying with some friends in the wilds of Aberdeenshire. We shall call this place something imaginative and […]
MATCH REPORT – PLAYER RATINGS – REACTION – VIDEO By half-time of yesterday’s match, it’s fair to say I was not impressed. My frustration boiled down to a huge disparity between what the coach and players tell everyone we’re trying to do and what we’d actually done. Where was the pressing of our opponents? Where […]
Hello everyone, I’m back from Spain having consumed most of the Jamón Ruffles in the world, and partaken of many refreshing beverages. In some ways, I feel like I now need a holiday to recover from the holiday, but I’m very grateful to have been away and to have enjoyed some hot weather and the […]
Welcome to another Arsecast Extra, the Arsenal podcast, with myself and James from @gunnerblog. On this week’s show discussion of Saturday’s 2-1, post-Interlull, win over Newcastle. After an unconvincing first half, the Gunners found their groove a bit in the second, but questions remain about what exactly we’re trying to do and how we’re trying […]
There’s a curious thing about Arsenal at the moment. On top of all the other changes we’ve seen in recent times, the way games fizzle in and then fizzle out is quite interesting. I don’t mean to use the word fizzle in a derogatory manner either. There’s nothing, then a fizzle of press conference + […]
The last 12 months have seen Arsenal undergo a series of changes which have completely altered the complexion of the club as we knew it. From backroom staff to manager to boardroom to pitch, when you step back and look at it in total the scale of what has gone on has been quite something […]
Having played their first 5 league matches of the season, Arsenal are about to enter a sort of second phase of the campaign, with the Europa League group stages and the Carabao Cup tumbling into the fray. While a little unloved, these competitions give fringe players their first real chance to make an impression on […]
There’s nothing quite like the glamour of European football. And Arsenal v FC Vorskla is, genuinely, nothing like the glamour of European football. It’s a fixture which – with all due respect to our Ukrainian opponents – really hammers home the difference between the Champions League and the Europa League, and a second season in […]
Join us this evening for live blog coverage of our Europa League clash at home to FC Vorskla – kick off 20.00 We’ve got up the second live text commentary, updates, goal clips, observations and occasionally witty asides. If you want to join the chat, register an Arseblog Live account. To do that, go to […]
Match report – Player ratings – By the numbers – Video So our European campaign is off to a winning start with a 4-2 victory over FC Vorskla. I don’t think the scoreline really reflects our dominance, particularly in the second half, but it’s an illustration that there are still things that Unai Emery needs […]
Welcome to another episode of the Arsecast – the Arsenal podcast. On this week’s show I’m joined by Amy Lawrence to discuss the 4-2 over FC Vorskla and the Europa League in general. We also chat about the new boss, the players response to his methods, and where we are at this very early point […]
I thought it was fitting this week not to examine yestereve’s game against Ukrainian titans Vorskla Poltava, but to focus on one man. One giant man. One enormous, towering figure, who more than any other, has transformed Arsenal, lifting us from obscure, small town part-timers into the top six club every farmer’s team thinks they […]
We’re six games in to the season and yet to keep a clean sheet. This is, despite four wins in a row, a little bit of a worry. Sitting here this morning writing this, I have no idea where that stacks up against previous seasons, so I’m going to do some live research (which is […]
It’s Everton in the Premier League later this afternoon, and a few questions occur to me. Is it time for Torreira? Yes. Yes it is. It is time for Torreira. Like a kind of footballing Hue & Cry, I’m Looking For Lucas. There’s obviously a bit of worry about him after he seemed to pick […]
Join us this afternoon for live blog coverage of our Premier League clash at home to Everton – kick off 16.00 We’ve got up the second live text commentary, updates, goal clips, observations and occasionally witty asides. If you want to join the chat, register an Arseblog Live account. To do that, go to Arseblog […]